Basecamp 2: Dive Deeper
Teach people five things every follower of Christ needs to focus on:
· Connect with God regularly through spiritual disciplines
· Connect with Other believers regularly through small group/mentor
· Connect your spiritual gifts with a ministry (Base Camp 3)
· Connect with someone outside the church and invest in them spiritually (Base Camp 4)
· Connect to the Spirit and always be ready to do the next thing God leads you to do (Living Life in the Spirit)
Are you happy with your spiritual life? If you are like most people then the answer is, “No, not really…I wish it were better.” Every person has a unique spiritual style that helps them connect naturally with God. Many people have been forced into styles that don’t fit and so they feel disconnected from God/Church. In this Basecamp Experience you will discover nine spiritual styles and which one you can use to most naturally connect with God. You will also discover how imbalance in your spiritual life can impede your relationship with God and others and discover how to grow toward a radical balance in your spiritual life. Join us as we move toward passion, balance, and maturity in our spiritual journey together.
CORE SCRIPTURE: “The Jesus Rule”
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g]There is no commandment greater than these.
· Mark 12:30-31